?

Log in

[Open] And she would have him, if only he were there. - For Your Desperate Alter Ego Needs [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]
Desperate Fans

[ website | Desperate Wiki ]
[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

[Open] And she would have him, if only he were there. [Nov. 4th, 2009|01:50 am]
Desperate Fans

desperatefans

[fairy_fingers]
[Tags|]
[Current Location |common room]
[Current Mood |calmcalm]
[Current Music |Calogero - En apesanteur | Powered by Last.fm]

There is a timid young French girl, dressed in the typical fashion of the Second Empire, sitting in the common room.  She found, not a trestle but a canvas and a spare one, and she's working on finishing a shirt in what can only be identified as clear colors of silver, white and gray.

She works with silent dedication, not even singing.  Sometimes her eyes look up to the threshold, hoping to see someone, and come back down again to her work.

There are people she hasn't seen in a while, some -- in a very, very long time.

Her mood is melancholy, but Angelique can probably be easily cheered up.

[So, like it says, open post is open.]
LinkReply

Comments:
[User Picture]From: skewedeyes
2009-11-05 05:31 am (UTC)
Felix is in a bit better mood than usual, and probably is flipping through his book as he wanders by, and notices her, and blinks a little before remembering that wait he's supposed to be responsible for her, oops.

Hesitating, then, is how he'll be proceeding.
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: fairy_fingers
2009-11-05 05:56 am (UTC)
When she catches the red hair in her peripheral vision, she'll look up, faster than she should, barely avoiding the needle.

"--- Unc -- Felix!" He told her not to call him uncle last time.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: skewedeyes
2009-11-05 04:38 pm (UTC)
He looks a little surprised, and just a little bit deer-in-headlights. "--Angelique," trying to be calm and collected, sort of, oops, he knew this was a bad idea and he'd fail at it.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: fairy_fingers
2009-11-06 04:39 am (UTC)
She stands, abruptly. "--- are you -- I'm --- is this a good time? I'm sorry - you look busy, I should -- "
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: skewedeyes
2009-11-07 06:24 am (UTC)
"I'm not busy, not at all - you were working-"

Commence awkward Felix. "--I'm not in the middle of anything, if there was something-"
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: fairy_fingers
2009-11-07 07:33 am (UTC)
"Please, it's been a long time since we saw each other. Won't you sit with me?"
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: skewedeyes
2009-11-10 05:26 am (UTC)
"--of course," still a little antsy and uneasy, but it has to be - he'll work something out. Somehow. Dammit. "I am - I'm sorry."
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread) (Expand)
[User Picture]From: eldeststark
2009-11-05 05:34 am (UTC)
Robb did not deliberately disobey his father! He was just walking with Grey Wind and Grey Wind led him...here. And poked his nose in the doorway, and then of course he had to go after him, and -

Not that Angelique is asking any of this.

"--my lady?"
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: fairy_fingers
2009-11-05 06:00 am (UTC)
She colors deeply, but the shirt is right there under his nose and -- what can she do? --- "My Lord." She stands, curtseys, very politely.

She's confused by the formality.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: eldeststark
2009-11-07 06:13 am (UTC)
Mostly it's just automatic, and a moment later he almost - rushes across the room, reaches for her hands. "---Angelique," much more earnestly, with feeling.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: fairy_fingers
2009-11-07 06:16 am (UTC)
She reaches back, but she had needlework in her hands, pauses awkwardly, puts it down on the couch before she slips her hands in his. "Oh, Robb..." She's flushed and a bit breathless - just seeing him made her blood run hot.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: eldeststark
2009-11-07 06:26 am (UTC)
He kisses each of her hands, as soon as he has them, and smiles at her, almost radiant. Not quite, mostly because he can't shout it off the rooftops. "You look - beautiful," of course, she always does, but he wants to tell her.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: fairy_fingers
2009-11-07 07:50 am (UTC)
She blushes and squeezes his hands, moving unconsciously to be closer to him. "Thank you, Robb. You look - you look well."
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread) (Expand)
[User Picture]From: dontcallmeser
2009-11-05 05:36 am (UTC)
Sore, still, but determined not to be a useless lump, Sandor is back on his feet, though with the concession of having bound his shoulder firmly motionless. He doesn't really want it coming apart again. That wouldn't be fun to deal with. And especially not for Phedre.

However, should Ange emerge from her room, he's probably downstairs, peeling an apple with a short knife and looking fairly grumpy, if a bit less so than usual. He might still be a little dazed in some ways by the aftermath more than the injury itself.
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: fairy_fingers
2009-11-05 06:02 am (UTC)
Maybe she's going for a cup of tea - and she'll be walking in the kitchen like a quiet little mouse, trying not to disturb the scary, big man with a pointy object.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: dontcallmeser
2009-11-07 06:16 am (UTC)
If you think he's not going to notice you, Angelique, you are a little silly. It's okay. We excuse you the desire not to be noticed by this particular one. However, his eyes narrow and he's watching her through peripheral vision.

"I can still hear you when you creep like that, girl."
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: fairy_fingers
2009-11-07 07:31 am (UTC)
"I just didn't want to be in the way, is all," she replies, quietly. "I won't be long to get out, anyway."
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: dontcallmeser
2009-11-10 05:23 am (UTC)
"You aren't hardly in the way. Don't be an idiot." Arrrgh. Ow. He rolls his shoulder a little, wincing for the slight pop it still makes.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: fairy_fingers
2009-11-10 06:02 pm (UTC)
She glances at him over her shoulder and shrugs, before she sets to making her tea, in perfect silence.

She probably should tell Prince Martell, shouldn't she?
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread) (Expand)
[User Picture]From: fallenlomion
2009-11-05 05:38 am (UTC)
Maeglin is back up, but he's not back together, quite. He keeps it fairly well under the surface. But there's something skulking about the way he moves again, and the twitchy glances over his shoulder aren't quite voluntary. He's more secretive, quieter, less social.

That's probably why Angelique hasn't seen him. But he can't avoid everyone and doesn't really try that hard except with the majority of his family. Especially the strange not-uncle. Him most of all.
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: fairy_fingers
2009-11-05 06:04 am (UTC)
When she spots him, she'll stand with her needle work and come sit next to him, in companionable silence.

He can ignore her if he wants, but she is certainly not ignoring him.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: fallenlomion
2009-11-07 06:17 am (UTC)
He doesn't ignore her, though he's not quite sure what to do with her, either. He tries to summon a false smile, though. "Good morrow, Angelique."

Totally normal! Totally functional! ahahahaha whee.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: fairy_fingers
2009-11-07 07:32 am (UTC)
She smiles back, a little bit. "Good morning, Lomion. It's been a long time. Are you alright?"
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: fallenlomion
2009-11-10 05:24 am (UTC)
"I am - well." Perhaps just the slightest bit high pitched, and it's not really a lie, he's not hurting anymore and mostly he sleeps all right except for the falling dreams but those are nothing new and he hasn't hit the ground yet.

"--yourself?"
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: fairy_fingers
2009-11-10 06:02 pm (UTC)
"I'm alright," she replies, a touch too quietly perhaps.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread) (Expand)